The benefits of tuning PID controllers with INCAtools
- Reduced process oscillations resulting in less wear and tear of the equipment.
- Less alarms.
- Less operator interventions.
- Maximize your asset performance by increasing the production, consume less specific energy, improve quality,…
- Our tools are also available in the Cloud.
Discover our PID tuning tools
Depending on your needs and specific situation you can choose between our different PID Tuning tools:
Engineers that only tune PID controllers a couple of times per year are encouraged to have a look at the INCATools Cloud applications. These tools give you access to the full power of our PID tuning tools on an “as you go” basis.
The benefits of using APC INCAtools
- Flexible licensing system (perpetual, term).
- Proven technology used by e.g. Yara worldwide, Lanxess, Sabic, Ineos, Fauji, Engro, Fatima, OCI Nitrogen,..
- Intuitive configuration and use.
- Integrates with most DCS and PLC systems.
- High Return on Investment.
Discover our MPC tools
What defines the IPCOS’ INCATools?
- INCA PID Tuner: PID tuning tool for tuning all PID loops on all common DCS and PLC systems. Based on engineering specifications (tracking or disturbance rejection performance). For tuning individual PID loops.
- INCA AptiTune: PID tuning tool for tuning all PID loops on all common DCS and PLC systems. Based on engineering specifications (tracking or disturbance rejection performance). For tuning individual and interacting PID loops.
- INCA Sensor: Softensing toolkit to estimate quality parameters like concentrations, Melt Index, Particle Size distributions, Density,…..
- INCA MPC: A popular MPC tool used in the (Petro)chemical, fertilizer, power, waste and cement industry around the world.
- Flexible licensing models. We offer perpetual licenses, term licenses and pay as you go license in the Cloud.